Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I give up!

I've been thinking about starting one of these for a while now, since I started reading everyone else's blogs, and I finally caved and just did it (though blogger was giving me fits with error messages over and over again). I'm really not one for keeping a journal- I had a diary for about a year as a preteen, gave it up because I don't like writing that much and never did that again. I used to be good about sending emails on a regular basis about what the kids were up to to family, but I fell out of the habit when life got busier. Maybe this will work better, at least for a while. I guess we will see how it goes.

Now I just have to figure out how to make this thing look pretty :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Yay Melinda! Welcome to blogging. :)
If you've been getting a lot of error messages, blogger has been having fits lately so that could be why!
Can't wait to see more!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

OK now blogger's acting crazy on me because I thought I left a comment before! :) I'm glad your on the blogwaggon now!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is lookin' good!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home