Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Beth was the pumpkin carver this year (with some help from the other kids in designing and scraping and help from Dad with the carving). The kids are looking forward to dressing up for trick-or-treating tonight. Sarah was taught the proper etiquette the other night when we were at Grandmama's house to help out with a few things- they found a pumpkin bucket in one of the toy boxes and Sarah walked around the house filling it up with things she could fit in it, showing it to me and saying 'teat'. So adorable!

The girls and I are off to the store in a few minutes to buy some candy, as somehow I have managed to put it off until the very last minute this year (probably a good thing for my waistline, actually). It turns out that we won't be home the whole evening this year- Mark is going to choir practice, while I take the kids out trick-or-treating, so we won't need as much this year it turns out since we won't be here to hand it out most of the evening. I think first I'll go have another cup of tea in my new Halloween mug I splurged on to replace the mug Sarah broke not too long ago. It's so big, and I think the spider inside is just too cute ;)

I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow with pics of our trick-or-treaters in their costumes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home