Sunday, October 14, 2007

scrapping scrapping and more scrapping

credits can be seen HERE

a flash back several years - I've had lots of Halloween kits to work with this year, so the pictures I haven't scrapped already are getting pretty thin ;)
credits can be seen HERE

The October digicraft- template can be found at RAKs in this thread for a couple more days ;)
credits can be seen HERE

I've been waiting a long time to find the right scrapping materials for these photos!
credits can be seen HERE

Angela and Saxon
are getting ready to go on their Disney vacation and they have a suitcase full of scrapping goodies for everyone in anticipation! I've been enjoying reliving some of these moments while scrapping Disney stuff- makes me want to go again!
credits can be seen HERE
credits can be seen HERE
credits can be seen HERE
credits can be seen HERE

I think that is it for tonight- I have one more LO that is done, but I can't post it until tomorrow so you will just have to come back!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramie :-) said...

You go girl!! Love them all!!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

holy cow! you've been BUSY! The layouts are super cute! I love the Disney stuff, too!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home