Sunday, September 30, 2007

latest LOs and features galore

My Haunted House popout LO (see previous post) has been getting some extra attention- it was picked as the featured LO for this week at SBB. I got the neat-o new blinkie above to sport in my siggie today via PM. I was wondering why I kept getting comments on it three days after I had posted it ;)

and in other praise-worthy news, I got a PM yesterday at DST saying that the LO I worked on most of the day Thursday and finally got posted that night was picked as a standout LO for the Scrap Praise blog Friday morning. Sarah sure is a cutey and can be quite the camera ham ;)
journaling: Sarah snatched these yellow sunglasses from her brother's room and wore them while watching TV for about 30 minutes.
credits: Jessica Bolton at scrapbookgraphics: Cracked Sugar Bowl, Baby Needs the Basics printed papers, painted edge papers, Dressed Up Jeans (scalloped newsprint frame), Summer Potentialities (COOL alpha), Teeny Tiny Tag Alpha
Kim Jensen at scrapdish: Pop Top Poppers and Date It! Beads
Natalie Braxton at The-LilyPad: Primary Plus (recolored), Ribbons Stitches II
LO Template by Robin Cabana for RAKscraps Sketch Challenge
fonts: TXT Scribbletti


Last night I went to TrinityCrops and hung out with my friends, ate some yummy food-Kristen brought her chocolate fountain! OMG flowing chocolate can't be beat! LOL-and even managed to scrap a little in between all of the chatting and eating and drooling over the new Scrapdish October collab kit and popping into a chat at DST with the fabulous Corina Nielsen. It was quite the evening ;) It felt a bit decadent to actually scrap with a kit I purchased and had no obligation to use for a change.
The first house my parents designed and had custom built.
credits: Old Blueprints and Blueprint Extras by Amy Wolff at The-LilyPad; Date It! Beads by Kim Jensen at Scrapdish; fonts: Technical


and then, this afternoon Robin let me know that the Girl Talk blog was gushed over on this week's Dishin' the Digi Coast to Coast show, with special emphasis on Altered Tuesdays. Good to know people look forward to seeing the posts on our little team blog! I'm up again this week and will try to give some tips on how I made my haunted house pop out LO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home