Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Halloween Craftiness

I saw this project in my latest Paper Crafts magazine and just had to give it a try. Labor intesive, mainly because I had to figure out what I had to print extra to cut out and what could be left layered for printing on the main background and how to go about it all so that it fit within my printer size and then looked good... gosh, I start to get a headache thinking about it again LOL It turned out cute though, I think. credits: Bewitched, Spookable, Ultimate Stitches Not Just Your Basics, and Under Construction by Dani Mogstad at sweethoppedesigns and designbydani.com; Halloween brushes by Lisa Whitney (scrapartist apprentice contest entry); Chalking and Inking actions by Atomic Cupcake; nail from Boys Will Be Boys by Audra Little at MyDigitalMuse; Googly Eyes by Katie Pertiet at designerdigitals; page idea and template by Alisa Bangerter, Paper Crafts Magazine, Sept/Oct 07 pg24-25; font: Blackadder ITC; other: googly eyes, black mini brads, embroidery floss, black wire by Crats, Etc.

and I did this LO a few days ago- Halloween dinner from 2003. Mark came home from work that year with a stack of incredible Halloween recipes. Everyone was supposed to pick one for their potluck lunch. I can't remember which one he picked out to take to work, but these are the two I chose from them to make for eating before trick-or-treating. They weren't too gross looking and I figured the kids would eat them. Yep, they did and thought they were cool too ;)
journaling: I made eyeball tacos and brain salad for dinner Halloween night 2003. Everyone enjoyed some ghoulish treats before heading out to trick-or-treat.
credits: Creepy Christine by Sophia Sarducci at sophiasarducci; Hybrid template by Rachael Giallongo; fonts: Blackadder ITC

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home