Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall is coming! yeah!

I just love fall and it is finally starting to feel like the season is changing here now. The leaves on some of the trees are just beginning to turn and the temps have been more cool than warm the last few days. Today I got out the fall decorations- beautiful colored leaves and lots of pumpkins!

I made some new candle jars too with a pack of printable vellum from my still overflowing box of AlteredArtChick goodies. I think they turned out nicely, despite my bad start with printing the first two sheets in the wrong direction.

and while I was making dinner tonight a brief rain storm came through and left us this beautiful double rainbow for a few minutes.

With that, I am off to bed! The movers are supposed to be at my mom's house first thing tomorrow morning and it is going to be a very busy day trying to get all of her stuff in the house and somewhat settled.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so very behind. Your layouts continually amaze me, each so unique and fresh and fabulous. Love the hybrid stuff too. Those bag tags and the tin are totally cool, and these candles are just gorgeous.

We don't get a lot of the typical fall colors and such here, so it doesn't really seem like "fall". We have more of a change in apparel than anything else. We've actually had to wear long pants a couple of times already and broke out the jackets one morning. Of course it was still mid-80's that afternoon. :-b

What an amazing rainbow!

Hope the move goes smoothly!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda, the candles are beautiful! I am amazed that you decorated the whole house for fall already. It looks so pretty!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I just love fall too! :) Love all of your decoration and what an amazing rainbow!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Melinda, you are a girl after my own heart. I got my fall decorations out already too. Your home looks lovely!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home