Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma and MommyPat

credits: everything by Weeds and Wildflowers at Scrapartist.com

Happy Birthday to you, Momma! and a slightly belated Happy Birthday to you too, MommyPat!

I've been struggling with a sinus infection for the last week. It's really knocked me out most days, and I haven't done much but sit on the couch and read books in between having to get up to take care of the younger kids. I haven't been sleeping well because of not being able to breathe and/or the medication I've been taking to help me be able to breathe keeping me from sleeping. The few days I have had some energy I tend to over-do and then I am on the couch again all day the next day. I don't have many grand plans for today, I just hope to get myself into the shower at some point and get dinner made later; we'll see if I can get that much at least done!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I miss you!!!!tur

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what Robin said! I hope you get better very soon!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Audimc said...

I hate sinus infections!! I totally feel for you! Get better soon!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

Hope you feel better soon. I'm headed down the same road. I'm trying to fight it off with some Zicam and echinacea. Not working well, but its still early I guess.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Ramie

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home