Wednesday, August 15, 2007

did a little computer HD cleaning today

I sat at my mom's house most of today while the sprinkler system guys put in an automatic watering syster for her. There's no internet there, so I decided I would work on cleaning up my HD some. My laptop has been running really slowly, so this is overdue again. I hate cleaning- even my computer ;)

I found this little goodie Dale sent me a little while ago, and it's cute. You can waste more than a few minutes playing with it LOL
"I do dog tricks"

So, thousands of emails later (literally!!) I'm finally done going through my mail and clearing out all of the old stuff. Some was 2 years old. I've still got more HD cleaning to do, but hopefully this will help a little at least. I need to move and archive pictures and scrap files before I really make a sizeable dent in freeing up space. We'll see what I get done tomorrow, since I have to go back to my mom's house for about an hour and half tomorrow so that the sprinkler install can be finished up; all of the pipes and such are done, but they didn't get to putting the control box in today. I think the guy took pity on me and decided to go home so that I could to. The kids were not being very nice to each other at that point being hungry, tired, and bored.

I've made some progress on the cake stuff I needed to prepare. There is a couple more things to do tonight so that the things can dry and tomorrow we will bake cake so that I can put it all together Friday morning. We've got RSVPs from 5 of the girls we invited so far and to say that excitement is building would be a mild statement. The HMS2 soundtrack and Hannah Montana2 CDs I ordered them from Amazon came today, so we've had some new music playing in the house and van this afternoon.

I'm going to let myself relax by scrapping tonight. The Grand Opening of SophiaSarducci is going on now as of this morning, and I have lots and lots of great new stuff to play with. I'll leave you with a view of yesterday's scrap. Have a great evening!

journaling: We were at the party store looking for things for Beth and Carissa’s birthday party. Just down the row from the High School Musical items were the Dora items and they had pink and blue denim hats for 6 dollars. You were immediately enamored with the pink one and wore it throughout the store while we finished looking around. I decided to splurge and get it for you, and you were so excited about having your very own hat- one that hadn’t been your older sisters’ hat before you got it. 8-13-07
credits: Papers, flower stamp and beads from Earth Laughs in Color Collection by Sophia Sarducci at sophiasarducci; Crazy Love alpha, Crop Shapes, Ultimate Stitches and Messy Circle Stitches by Dani Mogstad at designbydani and sweetshoppedesigns; LO template by Traci Reed for GirlTalk blog challenge; Big Circle Matties by Corina Nielsen at FunkyPlayground; Alpha Beads by Kimberly Giarusso at DigiChick; ribbon wrap by Natali Braxton at TheLilyPad; fonts: Baby Boston

Oh, and don't miss the great template I used for the LO above! You can get it for free on the GirlTalk blog! :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that layout is adorable! I hadn't seen that one yet, love her cute hat!!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home