Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've finished reading Deathly Hallows

Whew! good book. It kept me on the edge of my seat just about the whole time. And that's all I'm saying. I know several of my good buddies are reading (or will) and I don't want to ruin anything for them. It probably took me about 12 hours total, but it seemed like I was being interrupted all of the time- intervene in a disagreement, change a stinky diaper, get Sarah some more milk, etc. Mark took care of feeding people (for the most part) since he knew I wasn't going to do it LOL I scoffed when I first heard that the library was having a meeting for people who stayed up all night and finished it by 10A Saturday morning... but, yeah I probably could have read it in that amount of time if I had been left completely alone. Brenna kept asking me at regular intervals if I really liked the book too ;)

Now, I can get back to other things. I have a scrapbook page that has been sitting undone on the desktop of PSE for a couple of days now, a pile of outgrown clothes to sort out and put away in the middle of the LR floor, more closets and dresser drawers to go through with the kids, another pretty intense book/series that I stopped reading in the middle of book 4 so I could read HP, probably need to figure out if I have enough stuff in the kitchen to cook dinner tonight, and who knows what else- I'm sure there is more!

Nothing beats getting lost in a really good book for a day!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Oh we need to catch up on Harry!!! I got in the airport and kept on reading until some ridiculous hour this morning!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

he he he.....sounds like it was good and am glad you had a good day! Glad to see that I'm not the only one with a to do list that's 4 miles long!

Ramie

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed the book, Melinda! :)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home