Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wasting some time with Mish

I saw these on Mish's blog the other day, and since I'm putting off getting into the kitchen to do dishes and get tonight's dinner in the crockpot.....

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!


You Know Some State Capitols

You Got 15 State Capitols Correct

You may just be a very good guesser. Or you actually do remember something from elementary school!


-I think it is more that I am a good guesser, or maybe there is some well-buried elementary school info in my head. I always thought having to memorize the capitals of every state was a waste of my time and energy- who really cares? or needs that info most of the time? I learned them for the test and promptly forgot them, or so I thought......

Your IQ Is 110

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Exceptional
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test

I always did hate logic questions :-P another who cares? sort of sentiment ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you and Audra got me to kill some time too. I got 8/10 on the math, 135 on the IQ, and didn't even try the capitols, since I have no clue! LOL

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Melinda!! I'm glad you found these amusing too. I don't know why I was so drawn to those. You and I are very similar in these results...same IQ (although you are more "exceptional" than me!)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home