Monday, June 11, 2007

reasons #8 and 9 why I love digiscrapping

#8: take the project to the craft store to match ribbon- go to the grocery store after the craft store stop to get fixings for next day's dinner- get home and find that the chicken I just bought leaked all over the project on the way home, through 2 layers of plastic, and now the project is ruined before it is even finished. I just ripped off the printed layer and printed another. It won't take too much longer to get back to the point I was at before, but what a pain!

#9: you don't have a table covered in paint, glues, ribbons and other crafty things to clean up when you are done with 'crafting'. What a mess I made today!

I do love getting out the paints and ribbons and all that occasionally, as I love turning my pretty computer creations into things that can be appreciated all of the time. It sure makes me appreciate the ease and speed of doing my scrapping on the computer though!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen sistah!! I love the Mod Podge, but it doesn't feel good on the fingers once it dries. LOL!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Glad it was an easy fix!!! And glad you were able to help the bird again too.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home