Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Scrapping

somehow with all of the our "of the house time" this weekend, I still managed to get some LOs done. And because I'm showing off LOs, I'll toss in the ones I got done earlier in the week too ;)
Let's start with a few about my favorite year and half old.... playing catch-up with this one:
credits and journaling can be seen HERE. I love all of the glitter in Rachel's Esprit kit!

She always loves to get close to the animals and give them a hug, so she was very happy when the goat at the petting zoo cooperated.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE

a couple of pics that I snapped on Saturday morning after the Colorado Wranglers were done singing.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE

a couple of pags with new releases by Dani- this first one is with her new summer theme kit, Heat Wave. None of my summer/swimming pictures matched the color intensity of the kit so I decided to go with a pic from the Balloon Classic instead. The Balloon Classic is always over Labor Day weekend, so it is most definately associated with summer in our minds.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE.

Dani and Kimberly Giarrusso are re-releasing their July 4th themed kit, Yankee Doodle Candy, at the SweetShoppe for the upcoming summer holiday. I just love the lime green with the traditional red, white, and blue- definately gives it a fun extra punch!
credits and journaling can be seen HERE.

and finally a couple with some gorgeous stuff from the SophiaSarducci shop. The bubble overlays by Antonia Rafaello are great! you can hardly tell where the bubbles in the pictures end and the bubble overlays begin. These are the best ones out there that I have seen.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE.

and we had a little adventure with some strong winds and a robin's nest in a tree in our front yard. I'm not too optimistic about the long term outcome of the adventure since I haven't seen the parents at the nest in a couple of days now. But, we tried. SS had a fabulous grab bag event last week (don't wait, it's ending soon!) and this LO uses a few of the goodies that were in it and the June edition beads.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE.

I am determined to fire up the printer and get some altered things done today. I was hoping to get to them last week, but the writing portion of a couple of assignments took longer than I hoped, and if I don't keep chipping away at the list of things I need to make layouts with I quickly get snowed under in that department. Mark is out of town for the night for a business trip, so I can slack on dinner a bit tonight and spend a bit more time getting messy with crafts.
And speaking of altered items, digicraft chat for June at RAKscraps is tomorrow night. Come join me in the fun for instructions and discussion of this project. I even have sponsor prizes to hand out this month!

There's lots of fun stuff planned for the summer at RAKscraps- we're tying all of the events and challenges together with a movie theme. check it out! And you won't want to miss the tutorial in the June RAKfile that will be coming out at the end of the week- it's a great technique I know you will use again and again ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all those gorgeous pages!!!! You are on a roll!
I love the coyboy kit one, very very sweet!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home