Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's up! go have a listen!

It was neat to hear them gushing about my Fireworks LO on the Dishin the Digi Coast 2 Coast show this afternoon. My LO is second up, so it is about 6 minutes into the show ;)
Click here to go to the show!

and no, I don't have any super secrets about how I got the fireworks photos to turn out so well. I LOVE the auto mode on my camera, and I play with things a lot. It turns out that the auto mode pics where the flash went off turned out the best this time around. I probably have 4 or more pics that are only so-so or just plain bad for every one that I actually used on that LO ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Yay! I can't wait to listen!!! I usually do on Friday or Saturday nights while I play with ACDSee. :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home