Saturday, September 15, 2007

weekend projects and a LO

journaling: Whenever the camera comes out for pictures of someone else, Brenna wants to have her picture taken too. I gladly oblige her, as some of my best pictures come at these moments! ~10-30-06
credits: Fall Crush and Ultimate Stitches- Not so Basic by Dani Mogstad at designbydani and sweetshoppedesigns, LO tempate by Kallie Svoboda for GirlTalk blog challenge; fonts: Susie's Hand

digital supplies: Mahalo by Dani Mogstad and Miriam Lima at sweetshoppedesigns; font: Susie's Hand; other: Rectangle Tin Box by ProvoCraft; ribbon by Offray; hula bracelets by Tropics Express

Bryce needed a tag for his trumpet case, and Sarah needed a tag for the new diaper bag. So, I made my own personalized ones with Dani's designs and a 'bag tag' kit I found at the local discount store. I made tags for Beth and Carissa's dance bags too, but I don't have pictures of those. I did not make one for Brenna, and so far she doesn't seem to have noticed since I made these while she was napping. Since she doesn't have anything that needs a tag at the moment, I hope that continues to be the case :-P

Self-Sealing Laminating Pouches: Bag Tags by Scotch
Live Life Out Loud Tag- credits: Rock Star by Dani Mogstad; drop shadows by Tania Cordova
font: TXT Abrasive
Sarah Tag- credits: Love Me Tender and Cardstock Alpha from This Love Collection by Dani Mogstad; drop shadows by Tania Cordova
font: Susie's Hand


I started a new photo album of all of my hybrid and digicraft projects at my Facebook account. I was just going to put in the newest stuff, but then got caught up in adding them all. I was a bit amazed at how many of these I have done! It's kind of neat to see them all together in one place. Usually they get lost in my galleries with all of the LOs surrounding them. If you want to take a peek, go here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Oh how cool!!!! Love your latest projects!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the tags Melinda! I need to make some tags for the girls' backpacks and lunch bags, and you've inspired me. Love the pages too!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home