Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snapshot 2012 #4

Snapshot 2012 #4 – Where You Live

I ended up taking the prompt in a slightly different direction. Rather than focus on our house, I scrapped about the places I find myself going to over and over again.

Snapshot2012-04neighborhood 
journaling: It often feels like I do nothing but drive around town in circles day after day, after day- dropping off/picking up from school, shopping, going to/from dance and trumpet lessons, robotics and back home again.
credits: at scrapbookgraphics.com:
Love Is by Lorilei Murphy, Hand Cut Collage Fodder Houses and The Spark Project Arsenic and Old Lace Gesso Messy by Tangie Baxter, Layer Me Up Templates Vol 1 by Dawn Inskip; Messy Date Stamps Vol 2 by Michelle Coleman; antique feeds sign by me
font: Jayne Print, Typewriter

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home