Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Sale at Scrapdish


We're starting the NSD sale a bit early, and celebrating the addition of 10 (!) new designers at Scrapdish with a week long sale. There are gobs of new kits, albums, elements, and templates up in the store and just about everything is on sale 25% off or more (dollar bin items excluded). I have a few new things, click the previews to go to the product in the store.

A second set of Great Grids templates:
and the first 4 templates are available in a collection now too: Great Grids Collection 1

Pyramid Boxes
the boxes are also available individually if you only need one size:
Large Pyramid Box
Small Pyramid Box

and those who have been reading my blog for a while just might recognize this set. It's been sitting on my HD for a very long time, and I finally gave the papers and a few of the elements a little updating and got it in my store. Maybe someone else out there has secret agent pictures sitting around waiting to be scrapped?
I also have quite a few older templates in the clearance section for 50-60% off- they are gone at the end of the sale, so go grab them now if you want them.

and with that, I've got to go correct a spelling mistake on Carissa's report and poster and get to bed. It's going to be a busy week with getting ready for the first MOPs garage sale of the year. I have piles and boxes of things that need to be tagged before Thursday morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home