Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm a Global Know-it-All

:P I found the From Our Blog to Yours quiz choice at SSD today intriguing and took the guessthe spot quiz:
I got 13/16 right -80%. I should have had 14, but I realized a split-second after I hit the submit button for one that the answer I just submitted was wrong. It is definitely a different view of some famous places. The two I got wrong were both sports related questions, so that wasn't surprising at all that I missed those since I have very little interest in what sports stadiums look like from the air LOL

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I need to travel more LOL! I got 60%!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun quizz I got 70!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Name: Megan Rodeffer said...

Woo Hoo! I only missed 1- who knew Niagra Falls looked like that from the air??

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home