Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New PrimaHybrid projects

a pretty box to put trinkets in- love how this one came out with it's rich brown and gold with just a touch of red.
digital credits: Autumn Breeze papers and Happily Ever After papers, Fleurishing Silhouette Alpha by Iron Orchid Designs
paper credits: PrimaHybrid: Black Times Chipboard Alpha (#517830), Say It in Crystals Swirls in Black (#517311) and red (#517335), Floral Center Kisses 16mm (#520656), Sprites flowers (#517229), Elysee ribbons (#51920); Bare Elements box by Creative Imaginations; Ranger Distress Inks in black soot, vintage photo, and tea dye


and a card I made for a bridal shower I will be attending in a few weeks

digital credits: Rue 88 Coordinates, Scallywag Paintables, and Royal Gem Silhouette Alpha by Iron Orchid Designs; fonts: Cezanne and SBC Distressed Typewriter
paper credits: 9 mm Round Center Kisses by Prima Marketing, ribbon by Offray, cardstock by Paper Reflections

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Melinda! I am so grateful to see that the crystal swirls were already done. :) I was going to say "Wow! Now that's precision and dedication!" Your hybrid projects inspire me! If I could find someone to print stuff right,I would love to do some. I bought a bunch of stuff to do a bracket album and can't get the images to print right. I've tried two different printing places and they can't get the sizing right. Shouldn't be too difficult. I used to do it all the time in Florida. Oh well! Someday...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Gorgeous projects you've completed. Love the bling on your box especially!! Linked to your blog from the SB Dimensions thread/site. :)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home