Thursday, March 27, 2008

New multi-photo layouts

and when I say 'multi-photo', that is exactly what I mean! I've had these sets of photos for a long time now, and I guess it was just time to work on them LOL An inspiring sketch on the Prima blog,some new templates from Mish, and working on some new templates for my store I guess just made the creative juices flow. I think I'm about sick of the Star Wars photos now though. Click on the layouts to see them a bit bigger ;)

1- Saxophonic Mickey by Dave Koz, 7- You Can Do It by Elva Salinas for The Home Depot, 13- Crazy Style Mouse by MEAR ONE, 23- Delivery Man Mickey by Kelly Kozel & Sharon Noh for The Coca-Cola Company, 27- Ellenland by Ellen DeGeneres, 34- Memories by Dennis Larkins for Kodak, 36- Music Royalty by Sir Elton John, 41- Let's Party by Chris Fedun for Jump5, 42- Back to School by Al Konetzni, 44- Monday Night Mickey by Al Michaels & John Madden, 46- Big Cheese Mickey by Jeff Spohn for Otis College, 50- Patchwork Pal by Thomas Knechtel- Tour City (Atlanta), 54- Good Catch by Bob Guiney, 55- TRON Mickey by Syd Mead, 61- Rockin' Mickey by Mario Vaiana- Tour City (Denver)
credits: at PrimaHybrid:: Meredith Fenwick: yellow (Sunset, Day Dreams Collection), blue and black papers (Cowboy Baby, Every Day Inspriations), glitter brown bag stars (altered), Kim Christensen: Red paper and glitter stars (Starry Eyed, RAD Collection) and Bold Mini Sticker Alpha, Trish Jones: Date Stamps 2, Gina Miller: Alpha Medley 2, Weeds and Wildflowers: red stitch from Breath of Fresh Air (altered); March 08 Build-A-Page LO Sketch (altered) by Janine Langer on Prima blog; Toolbox 3 by Tracy Blankenship at scrapdish.com; glitter style by Flergs; Shooting Stars by Christina Renee; Mouse Ears button by Suzanne Baird; font: Typewriter


journaling: We had lots of fun during our stop in Norfolk, VA looking for the Mermaids on Parade statues. I didn’t take pictures of all of them, so I found pictures on the internet of some of the other ones we spotted while driving around town. 1- Ocarina, 2-By The Stars, 3- Dominique, 4- Hats Off To The Navy, 5- Literacy, 6- Mirror Mosaic, 7- Of the Sea, 8- Mystique, 9- 1950 Fish Dish, 10- Tiger Woods, 11-Lady of the Links
credits: Unda-da-Sea by Kim Broedelet, Transparent Beads Alpha by Vera Lim, BYOGB template, set 3 by Mish Gasser at PlainDigitalWrapper; fonts: CK Renaissance


It feels good to FINALLY have these Star Wars exhibit photos scrapped. I started these pages right after coming back from vacation almost two years ago and wasn't happy with what I had done, so the files just sat there until last night when I decided it was time to tackle the project again. A full 24 hours later and I have 5 full pages of Star Wars photos finished. Thank goodness I have a DS who is a Star Wars nut and could help me with the names of the characters and vehicles I didn't have shots of the name plates in the photos for. The things stuck in his head amaze me sometimes LOL The backgrounds on these layouts are from the dividers that filled the exhibit hall- the painting was incredibly realistic so of course I had to take some pictures to use in my scrapbook!
journaling: We enjoyed the special exhibit at COSI on the science of Star Wars. Not only did we get to see lots of original costumes and models from the Star Wars movies, but we also learned about some of the science behind them. Hands on activities on how to build robots and their role in manufacturing, the medical field and every day life, and whether vehicles such as the land speeder can ever be a reality fascinated the older kids for several hours. They even got to try their hand at driving a real version of an air-cushion propelled vehicle. COSI Science Center, Columbus, OH June 25, 2006
credits: Great Grids: Blocks template by Melinda Staley at scrapdish.com; Say It! journaling strips and staples from County Fair by Dani Mogstad; washer and bolt from Bits n Bobs 2 by Kim Broedelet; fonts: Star Jedi, Century Gothic



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

this is what I need to do! I have a ton of events that I have tons of pictures from and just don't know what to do with them. I may have to scraplift some of these. Great job, Melinda!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

All are very nice! I soooo have the itch to scrap! Soon I hope!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home