Friday, March 14, 2008

Goodness, where does the day go?

I was intending to get here earlier today, but it just didn't happen. I finished up a LO this morning, got dinner in the crockpot and cleaned up the kitchen and helped Brenna clean up her room, we went to lunch (today was DH's every other Friday off), took the twins to dance, we went to a potluck dinner at a friend's house from church, and after coming home and trying to get some things worked out for childcare this weekend during rehearsal and performance for the Last Supper Sunday night, I'm just not actually now getting around to posting today. I don't think this weekend is going to be any less hectic with all we have going on!

Let's see, what other things have I accomplished that I haven't shown off yet....
here's the LO I finished this morning. Since several of us joined Jess Bolton's CT recently, we're being welcomed with scraplift challenges by the team. I was up first, and now it is TracyB's turn.
I chose her Rock Park LO, and this is what I ended up with. Fun! I love how it turned out.
credits: by Jessica Bolton at scrapbookgraphics: dirtywhites and blue papers from Home Life, green paper from Love This Guy, red paper from Make Me Eclectic, yellow paper from Painted Edge papers, grid paper and stamped scalloped border from Sorta Shabby, blue stitching from Brighten Up Winter, stitched star, wordstrips and invisible tape from Delight in Photographs, Thrifty Graph Paper Cutouts, precious memory stamp from In Memory of Miles Eclectic Team kit, star label from Love This Guy addon;
Toolbox 3 by Tracy Blankenship at Scrapdish, Heavy Duty staples by Kate Hadfield at The-LilyPad, Beaded Letter Alpha by Kimberly Giarruso at TheDigiChick, Date It! Beads by Kim Jensen at Scrapdish; scraplift of "Rock Park" by Tracy Blankenship at DST for an Eclectic Team challenge; fonts: CK Ali's Writing

My mom is coming up on a big anniversary next month- 50 years of playing the piano and organ for the churches she has been a member of. She is going to be giving a concert of some of her favorite pieces in Spokane at the end of April, and she asked me to design the front of her invitation she will be mailing to family and friends.
credits: Holiday Gift by Gina Cabrera at DigitalDesignEssentials; Floppy's ribbon by Kim Broedelet; Treble cleft and music notes by Annie Manning from Stroke of Midnight by Annie Manning and Jofia Devoe; Merry Memories alpha by Bren Taylor Boone; torn and curled action by Atomic Cupcake; fonts: Cezanne

and a LO I did last week celebrating the homemade version of McD's shamrock shakes. I never could find one last year, and I'm not having much luck this year either so far, so I made some at home. At least everyone who wanted one got a full glass that way, so it wasn't probably the way to go. I did this for the latest Girl Talk template challenge. I intended to scrap these last March and just never got around to it.
credits: Everything by Dani Mogstad: papers from Hard at Play, Lucky Me element pack, Ultimate Stitches, staple from Cabana Boy, Girl Talk blog March 08 template; fonts: Christine

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

good luck with your performance! beautiful layouts as usual. i love that invitation.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home