Saturday, March 01, 2008

'Little Me' LOs

I've been scrapping older pictures this week- I guess that is just what I've felt like working on and what fit some of the things I've needed to work with. I scanned a bunch of pictures from an album I borrowed from my mom since I wanted to scrap one in particular and most of them didn't have dates written on the back. So, in the process of trying to figure all that out, I started looking through other pictures I had scanned a year ago.
credits: at PrimaHybrid.com: Dreamland papers and elements by Nancy Kubo; glitter overlay from Breath of Fresh Air by Weeds and Wildflowers (recolored), alpha from Firsts Collab by PrimaHybrid Designers; date stamps by Amber Clegg at scrapartist.com; flower from Lovestruck by Dani Mogstad at sweetshoppedesigns.com; fonts: Bradley Hand and Century Gothic

credits: Kitchen Curtains by Meredith Fenwick at PrimaHybrid; Huge Frames by Simonetta Rossi at SophiaSarducci; paper tear by Jen Caputo at scrapbookgraphics; Thingz on Strings and Wraparound RicRac by Natali Braxton at The-LilyPad; Happy twill tag by Amy Martin (blog freebie); stamped twill tag from The OC kit in the RAD Collection by Kim Christensen at PrimaHybrid; Wildflower stamp by Christina Renee; By Jessica Bolton: flower and button from Dressed Up Blue Jeans, flower from Sorta Shabby, twisted ribbon from Impressions of Anticipation collab, M from Bloomin' Eclectic, M from Brighten Up Winter, '&' from Summer Potentialities, Basic Stitches: X-stitch; scraplift of "Wonderfully Made" by Amy Knepper at DST; fonts: Natural Script

I actually started this next page at the very end of my scrapping day out a month ago, and I finally got around to finishing it up. No, I never did catch a fish. The girl holding up the fish on the end of the string on the left is Megan. I'm on the right page. I don't think I've been fishing since. There are too many other things I'd rather be doing than sitting still on the edge of a lake, I guess ;)
journaling: Grandpa Clyde McCasland liked to go fishing. During our summer visit in 1979, he helped Megan and I fish for the first time. We set up our chairs and poles at the edge of the lake in the backyard. I remember getting my line caught in the tree once, and not catching any fish, though Megan caught one.
credits: Down By The Pond by Christy Lyle and Paula Duncan at SweetShoppeDesigns; string by Christy Lyle from Scrumdidliumptious by SweetShoppe Designers; Playing with Wire alpha and Roughin' It freebie by Weeds and Wildflowers; twine from Christmas Warm by Jofia Devoe; Calendar No2 by ONDesigns at scrapbookgraphics; fonts: Cezanne, Times New Roman, CK Becky

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home