Monday, February 04, 2008

weekend layouts

I enjoyed spending some time scrapping this weekend now that my big push to get CHA samples for the KristyValshan booth done is over. I'm just waiting to hear that the second box got to them safely and then I can really relax. After the show next week I can show you what all I made for them. I am excited to see how everything looks together in the booth. I wish it could be in person this time, but I will have to be satisfied with the pictures I've been promised. Hopefully it will work out for me to go to the summer show in July this year.

Here's a photo I got of Danny and family after dinner with them Saturday night. I used some more Jessica goodies, Brighten Up Winter, for this one.
credits can be seen HERE

and a layout I did for the GirlTalk blog template challenge last night. I squeezed it in at the last minute and won a GC for more Dani goods- yeah! especially since her new products keep hopping into my shopping cart over at SSD now that I'm not on her team any more. LOL Love 'ya Dani!
journaling: Brenna brought Carissa’s Neopet Uni upstairs the other day, and Sarah thought it was the neatest thing- it lit up, it flapped it’s wings, it talked to her when she talked to it. She was fascinated for almost an hour and would bring it to me just to show me what it could do.
credits can be seen HERE

Bryce and Beth both went to school this morning. Other than slight cough that I'm pretty sure is due to nasal congestion Bryce seemed fine- he wasn't acting sick in any other way, so off to school he went after a dose of cough and nasal spray, hopefully that will get him through the school day.

Well, got to get to work. I have some instructions for new templates I need to write up, a layout to finish that I put aside Friday night, and some other things to get done.

This is the last day of the PrimaHybrid Grand Opening sale. If you've been waiting to get something from the store there, don't put it off much longer ;) My blog party template will be available until this evening and then the link will be removed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home