Monday, January 14, 2008

I've been keeping a secret

for a couple of very long months, but I can finally tell eveyone- I'm a PrimaHybrid Flower Girl!
(ugh! blogger doesn't like to post my blinkies correctly in the middle of posts- I can't figure out why. Check out the real deal on the right -->)
go check it out: http://www.primahybrid.com/
The site is open today, January 15, and there are loads of gorgeous products in the shop from favorite digital designers and Prima, as well as projects in the gallery to show you how to use them all together. Sign up for the newsletter (there is a box on the home page) as there will be weekly tips and tutorials written by the Flower Girls to instruct and inspire you to try out hybrid scrapping!
------------
Here's the official blurb about the site:
Prima Marketing, Inc., an industry-leading manufacturer of unique flower accents and scrapbooking materials, is about to set another trend – products that seamlessly build a bridge between traditional paper and digital scrapbooking. PrimaHybrid.com will launch on January 15, 2008, offering exclusive hybrid scrapbooking products, projects and resources that will appeal to both traditional scrapbookers and digital scrapbookers.

The foundation for PrimaHybrid.com is already in place, set to provide the hybrid scrapbooker with a variety of resources to create meaningful hybrid projects:

• Products that instantly coordinate to combine paper and digital product lines
• Step-by-step hybrid scrapbooking project examples
• Inspiring articles to help the digital scrapbooker to visualize how digital "translates" into traditional paper projects
• Tutorials to help the traditional scrapbooker cut the learning curve into learning about digital scrapbooking techniques
• A weekly newsletter to showcase newest trends and tips, such as “A Step by Step Guide to Your First Hybrid Project”

The site will also offer complete digital kits and elements created by leading digital artists such as Gina Miller, Weeds & Wildflowers Designs, Meredith Fenwick, Iron Orchid Designs (IOD), Carrie Stephens, Corina Nielsen, Dianne Rigdon, Nancy Kubo, Trish Jones, Kim Christensen, Vera Lim and Doris Castle. One of the first offerings available in the shoppe is a collaborative kit, called “First Blush” featuring creations by each of the artists.
------------

My gallery at PrimaHybrid is here, so you can go check out some of the things I've been up to and haven't been able to show off. There are a couple of other projects tucked away for upcoming newsletter articles, so you will just have to wait a bit longer to see those.

In other scrapping news, I put my latest digicraft up in the store at Scrapdish this evening. A set of bookmark templates. My kids love their custom bookmarks and are still telling me thank you for making them a week later.

and with that I'd better call it a night and head to bed. The new semester of bible study starts in the morning so we all have to get up and get moving a bit earlier than usual.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger shelly c said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Melinda, great news!
What's more fun than doing what you love and with gorgeous stuff too!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congrats Melinda! I'm so excited for you! I tried to register in the gallery to leave you some love but I couldn't - so I will tell you here. Your pages and projects are just amazing!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you are an amazing designer
and scrapper. Congratulation, Melinda! :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

COngratulations!!!! How cool is that!?! GReat work too...love them!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

huge enormous congrats! go melinda!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I've congratulated you, but I haven't been by the blog (or any blog) for so long, so I thought I'd drop a comment here too! I can't wait to see all your fantastic creations with Prima, how exciting!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home