Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas busy-ness

The last few days have gone by very quickly with all of the special holiday activities going on before school wrapped up on Thursday. We've watched Beth and Carissa at ballet and tap dance practice and their special Christmas dances they were working on for several months. We've viewed gingerbread mining town creations and eaten goodies at the fourth grade Christmas parties. We went to the Electric Safari at our zoo last night while the weather was fairly decent, and waited in line for 45 minutes to see Santa. A couple of hours today were spent running around trying to find two things that kids told Santa they wanted and we did not have yet. I will have to share pics of these things another day as I haven't taken them off the camera yet. I even managed to get some of the gifts wrapped the other night, though there are still more to wrap. I think tomorrow we are going to my mom's house to try and get some of the things on her 'to-do' list crossed off and maybe have a little Christmas fun too. I want to dig out the box of puzzles we saved and find a Christmas one to work, and I have a gingerbread house kit to put together too. I've finally started on the Christmas newsletter (hate writing them, but I enjoy reading them from others so I still insist on doing one ourselves) and will hopefully get them in the mail on Monday so that I can at least say that they were mailed before Christmas, even if no one actually gets them until after the big day LOL

and I have managed two more layouts somewhere in the midst of all of this, with many more in my head that I would love to find time to do. I've got to start doing some of the cooking for our Christmas dinner contributions this weekend, as well as fold some laundry and other such domestic chores. So we will have to see how much I am able to get done.
credits and journaling can be seen here

and I am very pleased with how this one came out. I want to scrap some of the pics of the concert itself in a similar way too.
credits and journaling can be seen here

I'm not sure I will get back here to post again before the big day, so I'm saying it now-
Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home