Sunday, December 09, 2007

Snow Much Fun!

A nice big snow storm provided the perfect opportunity for sledding Saturday afternoon. All of the kids had a blast! I was supposed to be going to the annual cookie and scrapbook page exchange with my friends, but of course I had to tag along to take a few pictures before I left. It was well worth being a few minutes late to get these great pictures!













and here are the yummy goodies we enjoyed at the party and then brought home to share with our families.
and we took a picture of us together and I scrapped it for the title page of my book.
credits can be seen HERE

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend too!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I'm smiling! The looks on their faces are priceless.
Jan

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh your photos look fantastic Melinda!! Keep warm!!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, Melinda! They look like they had so much fun!! :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

Love the pics!! What fun! I miss the snow! It was 82 here today and its just NOT right to have temps that warm in December.....Snow is MUCH better this time of year! Thanks for sharing!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home