Monday, November 19, 2007

LOs Galore

Wow, I've gotten behind in posting my new LOs here. So here's a marathon rundown of things I've scrapped this month so far with a couple from last month that I evidently missed.
The first couple are LOs done with recent SBG goodies:
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

This next quartet was done for the RAKabration celebration-
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

The above LO was done with new Corina Nielsen goodies, here are a few more LOs with more new stuff from Corina:
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

A couple of LOs with new Sophia Saruducci things:
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

a couple of LOs with new Dani Mogstad things:
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

and one last LO for the PCLayers contest I posted about a little earlier. I hope to get a few more done before the end of the month ;)
credits can be seen HERE

and we started baking Christmas cookies at the end of October. Mish has a cool set of 6x12inch templates she just came out with. Kind of fun to shake up your scrapping style a bit ;)
credits can be seen HERE

Whew! and I haven't even gotten to the hybrid projects I've finished either. I think that will wait for another time. I've got some more scrapping to do tonight. Trying to squeeze in some extra designing time for Scrapdish has put me in a time crunch to get all of my CT scrapping finished up on schedule this month.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Lovely work, as always. I can't even pick a fave... they are all awesome. Did you see Melissa's picked one as today's Digi Pick? :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I LOVE your layouts, Melinda! You are so talented!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home