Thursday, November 22, 2007

more Layouts

I've been scrapping away the last couple of days! Here's what's new:

I took Brenna and Sarah to the park for a picnic lunch on Monday as it was almost 80 degrees out. I figured we had better take advantage of the warm day since most likely that won't be happening again for quite a few months (it didn't get above freezing today and there is snow on the ground now!). The girls enjoyed playing on the playground and I followed them around with my camera. Sarah is quite the little climber now and I had to keep a pretty close eye on her so that she didn't fall off of something I didn't expect her to be on.
Here's one of my favorite pictures of Brenna from Monday. I scrapped this one for the PCLayers contest.
credits can be seen HERE

as the digital scrap stores are flooded with new holiday and Christmas kits, I've dug out some of the Christmas photos- old and new to use. I pulled out some really old ones for these next LOs- it's fun to scrap some of my own childhood photos for a change :)

credits can be seen HERE

the above picture was the one that was chosen for the 1977 christmas card, but there were lots of other photos from the same photoshoot in the album as well. I'm calling them the 'out-takes' and I scrapped a few of those too!
credits can be seen HERE

This is the first gingerbread house I can remember making. I found photos of it in the photo album too- isn't it cute?
credits can be seen HERE

I won a few prizes during the RAKabration celebration, and this kit by Jeannie Papai was one of the things I picked out to get.
credits can be seen HERE

That's it! It's late and I'm headed to bed. I've got more Thanksgiving cooking to do in the morning, but not a whole lot. We are headed to a friend's house, our annual tradition now. to spend the afternoon and evening with them and share a big turkey meal. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness Melinda...you were crafty even at a young age, eh? Love that gingerbread house! And I'm glad to see the fun pages with the old photos. Keep up the good work!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

your layouts are beautiful! i agree with mish, that gingerbread house is amazing! i love seeing your layouts. they are always so much fun!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home