Tuesday, December 11, 2007

259 and counting!!

259- that's the number of scrapbook layouts that I took to the copy shop yesterday morning to be printed. I don't think that is quite as many as last year, but there were lots of cards and hybrid projects I did this year that aren't represented in that number. A pretty productive year no matter how you look at it, I think ;) Between pages for my scrapbooks, the gift scrapbooks I'm giving family, and all of the calendars I'm having printed- my total page count is around 600 pages being printed for me. I did warn the guy who helped me with my teeny order for the cookie exchange pages last week that I would be back and to be ready!

and I say 'counting' because there are still some more that have to be done before the end of year. I will probably just print those at home since it will be a more reasonable number- at least one that fighting with my printer over won't be too difficult. I really need to get a new one, but the ones that I've heard good things about are so darn expensive. and then there is the whole wide-format question: whether I really need one and if I did get one, where in the world would I put it?? I'm sure I'll keep pondering those questions and start keeping an eye on the sale ads.

It snowed again last night and was still snowing this morning, so after the initial announcement that the start of school was delayed two hours they ended up cancelling it completely. Today is library day for us and there are books that can't be renewed and need to be returned so we will be venturing out into the mess a little later. The fourth grade is doing a mining town version of the gingerbread town project this year to go along with their Colorado history unit and all of the supplies the twins need to bring in are due tomorrow, which also means a stop at Walmart on the way home from the library.

Here's the first finished LO, #260, for the day- I hope to get at least one more done at some point. I guess we will see if that happens with the kids here all day distracting me and needing to do things like eat and be entertained and kept out of trouble.
credits can be seen HERE

and since I am still trying to play catch-up on layouts in the galleries and here, here's a few more for you to look at.
credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

credits can be seen HERE

and my year-in-review LO that I shared with my friends at the cookie exchange on Saturday:
credits can be seen HERE

and the christmas photocard people will be getting at some point later in the month- just realized I forgot to add this to the copy shop order. I guess I will have one more thing for him to do for me when he gets the rest of the order done ;)
credits can be seen HERE

It's time to try and fill the bottomless pits my kids call stomachs, so I'm off. Have a great Tuesday!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

259?????????????????????????? Oh my GOSH!!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Gina.Maria said...

Your layouts are gorgeous and I can't believe you manage to complete 259 (and counting) in one year. That just amazes me. You must have a faster compuer than I do.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home