Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today's photos

Sarah climbed out of her crib yesterday morning, so Mark took off the front side before bed last night. He wanted to put the mattress on the floor, but I figured it would just become a bouncing spot so I got out the bed rail to help prevent middle of the night spills. Plus, I need the space under it for her clothes baskets.

How Sarah fell asleep this afternoon- she was digging through the front closet and putting on everything she could find. She has on the striped fleece hat, one pink mitten and two knee pads. I turned her over so she wouldn't fall off the edge of the couch and she pulled the hat down over her eyes and continued to sleep for about an hour and a half. Sarah is too funny sometimes!

I know, for someone who isn't doing the photo-a-day challenge I've been taking a lot of pictures. I'm sure it won't last, so enjoy them while I do take them and get them up on the blog regularly ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

What a great idea...I would have never thought of that.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a little sweetheart! I love when kids do silly things like that.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so cute. I love the attire in that second picture! Emma has jumped out of her crib twice, but I'm still not ready to transition her yet. :/

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ramie :-) said...

TOO cute!!!!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home