Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged

Fellow Flower Girl Cathy tagged everyone, so here goes:

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
Sarah and Brenna, and photos of my family and my childhood now that I have scans of a lot of them

2. Where are the two best places you've been to? Italy- Venice and Rome- and London

3. Name two things you do every day: Browse the web and wash a load of dishes- with 5 kids there are always dirty dishes in the sink!

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm obsessed with scrapbooking and I love to read- I've just about always got a book or magazine with me wherever I am.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I was the drum major my senior year in high school. I have bachelor's degree in Animal Sciences from Washington State University and a master's degree in Nutrition (physiology side of nutritrion, not dietetics) from Penn State University.

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: It only took one- seeing a Creative Memories booth at a craft fair when my son was about 6 months old. I started scrapping a couple of weeks later after taking a class from the consultant at the booth and haven't quit since.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: get the piles of outgrown kids clothing and unfinished scrapping projects out of my living room, or at least make them look neater. Attend the summer CHA show so that I can meet some of my on-line friends and co-workers in person.

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: Photoshop Elements 6 and my Crop-O-Dile

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: my scrapping buddies' (both online and real-life) and scrapbooking magazines

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I began as a simple paper scrapper, but since going digi my style has been moving towards the 'clustered' look with lots of elements. I feel much more 'free' in my scrapping style now and I try and mix up my style every once in a while.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to? I haven't made a CD album yet.

And now I tag all my BBB buds!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

hi Melinda!
thanks for doing the tag!
i learned some new and cool things about ya :)

xo,
cathy

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home