Monday, February 11, 2008

Scrapdish Valentine Sale Feb 11-15

We're having a store-wide sale at Scrapdish just in time for Valentine's day!

I worked most of yesterday afternoon and all evening to get some new templates up in my store for the sale- my gift bag templates are done. YEAH!
There are 4 different sizes:
Mini- 3.75x4.5x 2 inches,
Small- 5x7x3 inches,
Medium- 6x10x4 inches
Large- 9x10.5x6 inches
The templates are designed so that you can print them on a standard letter-size printer, even the largest bag size. I used the mini, medium and large templates to make the bags for the KristyValshan booth at CHA. I designed the small size to round out the set.
They are available individually, or you can buy the whole collection and save.

and Kim has a new element set up in the store in time for the sale too! check it out here

Ok, I have to get a template done for my RAKscraps challenge tomorrow. Chat with you later!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love the gift bag templates - your completed bags are beautiful!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home