Sunday, February 10, 2008

a couple of new LOs

got these done and uploaded tonight:
credits: everything at PrimaHybrid.com: Hearts-n-Crafts by Dianne Rigdon, Date Stamps by Trish Jones, All About Tags: Love and red ribbon from One Sweet Day by Corina Nielsen, Itty Bitty Alpha and Stitching ABC's collection by Weeds and Wildflowers;
fonts: CK Tea Party


The COSI Science museum logo off of the side of the building and a few misc pictures I took that don't fit with any of the other 'themes' I have from the museum. I'll use this as a section divider in the vacation album.
credits: Smokestack papers and elements by Kim Christensen at PrimaHybrid.com; fonts: CK Extra

We spent most of today cleaning up the house- it was a disaster zone! My ankle did not appreciate all of the effort it took though. I've had to ice it this evening as it just aches, definitely not fun. I think I'm going to have to take some Tylenol before I get in bed too. Hopefully I can sit and work on the new templates I need to get ready tomorrow after church- lots of things I need to get done still this weekend!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

so sorry your ankle is still hurting. that's not fun! love your layout of the girls. it's nice to see sisters that like each other! :)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home