Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Prima Hybrid Frame project

So, my first PrimaHyrbid tutorial is finally posted. It's been done for a long time, I just didn't have the go-ahead to post it until yesterday. I created a 3D hybrid frame project from a digital LO of the last picture I have of my Dad and I did.

and here is the finished frame.

If you are interested in the tutorial, you can check it out HERE.

The big kids are going to be coming through the door in a few minutes, and I need to get the library books and videos ready to go. They all started CSAP testing today- it was the first of 6 days over the next two weeks- so I'm sure they are going to be ready to relax tonight. I know the twins won't have any homework, and I hope that Bryce doesn't have too much as the stress of the testing really does take a mental toll on them. Sarah is the latest victim of the cold bug. Poor kiddo has had her nose wiped about every 15 minutes the last couple of days and has the typical croaky voice. So, once again we had to miss bible study this morning. Those of us who have had it are all still coughing to some degree. We had a hint of spring Saturday here- I still have to get all of the pretty pictures I took when we went out for a walk with my mom off the camera. I'm certainly done with winter and ready to get over all of the illness.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home