Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter portraits 2008

I took the kids up to the mall to have the annual Easter portraits takentoday. It went pretty well. Sarah didn't want to cooperate at first, but once I promised her candy if she let us take her picture she was all smiles LOL It's a good thing I was able to find a Dum-Dum lollipop in the bottom of my purse to give her once we were done taking her picture.

Miss Brenna is anxiously looking forward to her birthday party on Saturday. She is fully aware that tomorrow is her actual birthday. I guess I'm going to have to think up something special to do tomorrow for her since we are waiting until the weekend for the presents and cake and all of the party trimmings. We stopped at Build-A-Bear in the mall after lunch today and picked up a new ballerina outfit and raincoat for her bunny as a small birthday treat. I'll have to be sure and remind her of that tomorrow ;)






Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

What adorable photos!!!! I LOVE Brenna's dress! That lace is gorgeous!!!!!!!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! They all look so darling! Great work with the colors and outfits, the photos are fab too! I haven't been by to leave a comment in so long, I spent forever catching up, and saved quite a few for future inspiration of course!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

The portraits are just beautiful! :) Hope Brenna had a happy birthday, too!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home