Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Retirement Sale at Scrapdish

MStaley_RetirementAd-web

It’s time to hang up my designer hat. With all of the extra time having 4 girls involved in dance is taking, I just don’t have as much time on the computer as I used to. Everything is marked down in my store at Scrapdish, and most of them are 75% off. There are even 2 grab bags of totally new items that I had had sitting on my hard drive for a while and finally got finished up for this last big sale. Get anything you want now, as at the end of the year it will be gone.

 MStaley_RetireGrabBag1-prev
There aren’t written instructions for the templates in this grab bag set. I just didn’t have time to put them together- the instructions were always the most labor intensive part of the process. They are set up in a similar fashion to previous templates I’ve made, so hopefully people can muddle along without them ;)

MStaley_RetireGrabBag2-prev

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home