Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Lucky Day in March

I have a horrible time finding Shamrock Shakes around here in March when they are supposed to be available. I see the little sign at the restaurant saying that they have that flavor, but I’ve learned to ask if they actually have it before I order since 3 out of 4 times they are either out or the milkshake machine is broken. I finally got lucky at the second McD’s I asked at this year and the girls and I were able to enjoy a Shamrock Shake. yum! they even put whipped cream and a cherry on top now :) It’s one of those little things that makes me happy.

Melinda_LuckyShake_3-2-11 
journaling: I was so happy to find a McDonald’s with a working shake machine last week so that I could enojoy a Shamrock Shake this year!
I wasn’t so lucky last year. ~March 2, 2011
credits: by Dianne Rigdon at 2Peasinabucket.com: Lucky Day, Find Joy Wordart (recolored), Find Joy Alpha (recolored); Inspired by Nettio templates by Darcy Baldwin at SweetShoppeDesigns.com; font: CK Becky

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! I've never actually had an official shamrock shake. I always forget to even look for them.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home