Sunday, March 18, 2012

Snapshot 2012 #6

Snapshot 2012 #6 is all about the music you listen to.

Snapshot2012-06Music

journaling: I've got almost a week's worth of music on my little iPod Nano, with at least a little of nearly every style of music represented. All of the hours at the dance place have rubbed off on me and my taste for different types of music has expanded over the years. The hours I spend in the van driving the kids around are hours I can try out new groups and see if there is something else I would like to add to my extensive library of music. The cards on this page represent the playlists and styles that get the biggest portion of my listening time.

credits:
Flergs-
Moon Bundle, Into the Twilight, Tape Alpha - Aqua
Tangie - At the Ballet, Dance Like Everyone Is Watching, Opera House (music staff, retired), Paperworn Art Styles, Glamorazzi with Irene Alexeeva (film strip and gold stars), Mercado Salvage (red paper)
Studio Mix 14- Carnevale (mask)
Studio Mix 12- The Music Will Never Stop (ipod)
Studio Mix 7 - Charleston Avenue, SM7 Charleston Ave. Splatters and SM7 Charleston Ave All Dolled Up Alphas
Manu - Sound of Music addon (saxophone sticker, freebie)
Lor-
Honky Tonk Collection, Glee, Fast Forward (retired), Up
Elegant Wordart - Music Wordart
Natali - Funny Stitches
Dawn Inskip - P365 PhraseTabs, Pocket Journal Basics
Bring On the Music Collab by MGLscraps and friends (retired)
Anna Aspnes @ oscraps.com - Art Play Palette Concerto (trumpet sticker)
Glee poster found on the internet

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home