Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Snapshot 2012 - #8

Snapshot 2012 #8 is about your clothing style. Not much to say on this one really. Fashion isn’t something I worry too much about right now. For the sake of the project completeness I made myself scrap about it anyway ;)

Snapshot2012-08Style 
journaling: It’s a sad fact, but true, that my style definitely leans to the comfortable side of things now. It’s not really important to me that I be wearing the latest fashions. I look at what is in the stores on the occasions that I do go shopping and I just don’t like what is available most of the time. It’s too low cut or too tight in some spot or I don’t like the colors or patterns or it is just generally unflattering or uncomfortable in some fashion. So, I gravitate towards jeans and comfortably loose shirts most days. I spend a lot of time sitting at the computer or in the car or standing in the kitchen and comfort is key in my book. Most of my shirts are some shade of blue, purple or red and the darker tones of those families predominate. For more formal occasions, the ‘little black dress’ makes an appearance from closet. I can’t say that I’m terribly fond of dresses any more- maybe in part because I find heels so uncomfortable now. Maybe I just need to invest in some better shoes? Most days, my purple Converse are just fine for the activities that I need to do.
credits: by Berna Datema at scrapbookgraphics.com:
Ma'ams DigiDolls, Ma'am's Dolls Papers for Journaling and Ma'am's Dolls Elements, and Kitsch Garden Unlimited Jeans Alphabet; font: SP You've Got Mail, Ticket Capitals Impressed

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Fabulous layout and the journaling is so me... Of course I can't scrap this well. :)
I have found that you can't put a price on a comfortable pair of shoes. I just got a pair of Josef Seibels(clogs) on sale and they feel like gloves on my poor old feet. I just ordered another pair(sandals) on ebay for $39. They are $100 and up in retail stores. Santana tried to "borrow" them and she had a fight on her hands. I won. Best shoes in my closet, hands down. :)
Hugs,
Jan
aka: GodBlessAmerica

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home