Saturday, November 17, 2012

Snapshot 2012 #20

For Snapshot 2012 #20. It’s all about celebrities this time and what you think of them.

Snapshot2012-20celebrities 
journaling: Would you like to wish on a star? No, actually I wouldn’t. I’ve never been a huge fan of any particular celebrities. There were never any posters of them on my walls as a kid. That’s not to say that there aren’t music and movie stars whose work I admire and enjoy more than others, but I’ve never felt the need to put them on a pedestal and go crazy over them like some people I knew. Celebrities are after all just people too and like most of us they end up doing something less than stellar eventually. I’ve always enjoyed the art of lots of different entertainers, and I don’t see that ever changing.
credits: by Tangie Baxter at scrapbookgraphics.com:
Luminescence, As If By Magic, Altered Art Smart Starts 9, AJC11 Parcel 33
font: MA Sexy, custom font by Darcy Baldwin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home