Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Snapshot 2012 - #15

Snapshot #15 is about your friends. I’ve done a few pages recently and over the years about the specific people who make up my group of friends, so I chose to focus on how Facebook has changed the way we all connect.

Snapshot2012-15friends
journaling: I’ll admit that I didn’t get Facebook at first. It seemed like just another place that I was going to have to check online every day. Maybe that was because it was the digi-scrapping community that embraced it so easily and much of what was in the forums at the digi-sites was duplicated at Facebook. Things have changed a couple of years later though now that so many people use it. Facebook is the first place I check in the morning after I glance through the email inbox. It’s not just scrappers I know anymore. I’ve connected with family members, high school and college friends, friends from around the world, and favorite businesses. It is the go-to place to find out what everyone is up to and going on, even with people I see in person on a daily basis.
credits: at scrapbookgraphics.com: Socialite by Ztampf! (Facebook fan freebie), Confessions of a Digi-Scrapper by Dawn Inskip, SBG Connect by Studio Girls; Appabet by Kim Jensen at The-LilyPad.com; Messy Date Stamps Vol. 2 by Michelle Coleman
font: custom font by Darcy Baldwin

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home