Friday, May 25, 2012

Snapshot 2012 - #11

Snapshot # 11 is  about your dreams- old, new, what you are doing to achieve them, or what is keeping you from them.

Snapshot2012-11dreams  journaling: I've been looking for some way to contribute financially to the growing cost of the kids’ activities, and an opportunity to work as a photographer for a friend growing her small business has presented itself. I’m not sure how it will fit in with the needs of my family, especially time-wise, but I think it is an opportunity worth pursuing. Who knows, it may work out better than I hoped and I won’t know if I don’t try.
credits: at scrapbookgraphics.com:
Oh Snap! by Thaty Borges, Fun With Paper Pieces No 1 by Fizzy Pop; children silhouettes brushes from photoshopfreebrushes.com
font: Chromosome Heavy, custom font by Darcy Baldwin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home