Friday, December 14, 2012

Snapshot 2012 #21

Snapshot  #21 is about current technology and how we use it. I focused on the changes the technology of music has gone through in my lifetime.

Snapshot2012-21technology

Journaling: Music has always played a big part of my life. I remember fondly the first record player I received at Christmas. The Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, and Disney stories on LP kept me entertained in my room. As I got older the music changed to the Bee Gees, Sean Cassidy and Olivia Newton John. In middle school, boom boxes and cassette tapes became the standard music media. I made a few of my own mix tapes over the years by recording songs from the radio. In college, CDs came out and slowly took over the music market. Now in 2012 it’s mp3 files and instant downloads. I don’t know what will come next, but I’m sure I will go right along with that trend as it happens too because I just have to have music to listen to.
credits: at scrapbookgraphics.com: From My Journal: Limed Spruce Bundle and Limed Spruce Add-on by Captivated Visions, Studio Mix 12 Music & Me, Pinky Swear by Maya; Damaged Goods by Kim Jensen at The-LilyPad.com; cassette tapes by Fuzzimo; Bring On the Music by Mgl (retired)
font: custom font by Darcy Baldwin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home