Thursday, February 16, 2006

I just posted this for TracyB's Mix and Match challenge- today's daily challenge for RAKweek credits: star paper from Clownin' Around by Dani Mogstad; solid pink paper by Meredith Fenwick from All You Need is Love; Stripe Paper from Sweet Shoppe by Robin Carlton; flower paper by Sara Carling from Sweet Nothings; jeweled petals by Mrs.Schmuck; stitching by Dani Mogstad from Autumn Spice2 embellishments; star stickpin by Kim Jensen from January06 RAKscraps megakit; tag by Michele Underwood from Diddlyscraps kit and inked with Atomic Cupcake chalked edges action; alpha by AmyJo Smith from Angie Kit, Reflections of Friends CD; LO based on sketch by Gina Miller
Font: CK Extra

I think it took me longer to find all of the parts than it did to put the whole thing together; I just love working with a good sketch and this was one I loved by Gina Miller. She is running the subscriber's sketch challenge over at SBB and they have all been great so far. I've saved the ones I missed the challenges for to use later ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

how stinking cute is this my dear??? I love love love it! and so am going to scraplift it! heheheh

6:40 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

hey and you better get my blog on there too, teehehhheee

6:41 PM  
Blogger Audimc said...

Your blog looks great. Love the cute page you did!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh this is so great! I really love your design and that title!!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I hate to be redundant but your LO of Brenna is adorable, lol. Simply too cute! I just love how you tacked the date tag on the side. :)

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that layout is great! Cali has that same Dora pillowcase :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Nica said...

I love this LO 'cause my DD loves Dora too. I may need to scraplift this one in the future... if its ok? (I hope, I hope). Love your Awesome looking blog...Thanks so much for the inspiration!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is super cool, Melinda! I love your cute title on this. :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Ooooh, Dora fans in this house, too!! I love the LO and the title. Great job, Melinda!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home