Monday, May 15, 2006

Surprise!

So, I spent most of my day today cleaning the house. I completely straightened Brenna's room- I put away folded clean laundry, I folded more laundry, I did the dishes, I picked up and put away, I vacuumed, and I had a list of things for the kids to accomplish after they got home from school to help me finish it up. The house was clean when Mark got home from work. He asked if there was something special going on he needed to know about- I just replied that I spent my day cleaning. He didn't know what to say after that LOL

Yes, those are rare days in our house. Keeping my house spotless is not a priority on my to-do list. But, today it just needed to be done and for some reason I felt like doing it. Oh, and I finally got the new coat rack hung up on the wall by the front door for the kids' coats. No more excuses about how they can't reach the top of the standing coat rack to hang them up. yeah right, we'll see how long it lasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

it does feel good once it is done...but it is just getting the time, energy and motivation isn't it??? I like the look of a clean house...just not doing it! Great job!!!

yard is looking good, love the picture of you guys and have been wondering about that feature on hello.

got your pics too, thanks sweetz.

oh...and you are being tagged, teeheee.

see the questions here; hugsssss

http://scrappindigistyle.blogspot.com/

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home