Tuesday, May 09, 2006

more LOs

Well, it seems I've run out of steam before I hit the end of the to-do list for the day. So, I'll just show you what I got done today before I head to bed.
Another little weaving project I did today. This one looks really nice- the shadows and highlights really give it a dimensional look; I think it is more of a function of the ribbons themselves rather than my great scrapping skills though as I didn't do anything differently from what I used on the Sisters LO. ;)
journaling: Caitlin’s birthday party this year was at a nursery. The kids were given a tour of the greenhouse and the opportunity to plant some flower seeds in a pot to take home. During the next week Beth anxiously watched her pot wishing for the seeds to sprout and the flowers to grow.
Quote: Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower
credits: chocolate Garden by Dani Mogstad; fonts: 2Peas Angel
I borrowed a few pics from my friend's Hawaii trip; this is her son. It rained a whole lot during the week that they were there, but they still found a few dry hours to enjoy the beaches and pools.
credits: Cabana Boy and So Square stitches by Dani Mogstad; Loosely based on a sketch by Amy Knepper; fonts: Mom's Typewriter

That's it for today. I've got some more scrapping I hope to accomplish tomorrow, and there are loads of laundry waiting to be folded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Love the weaving Melinda! How cool!
Really great pages!!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home