Wednesday, April 26, 2006

digicraft kit


One last post before I have to go start dinner now that coerced Sarah into taking a nap by putting her in the swing... I just finished this kit up this afternoon. It will be the posting prize for the digicraft chat/challenge at RAKscraps. It's nice to know I have the elements team prizes to fall back on if I don't have time to do my own, but this month I just had to create! I plan to make up a set of card templates (not sure how many or what exactly yet) and an envelope template or two. Everyone needs a card to send to their mom for Mother's Day right?

4 Comments:

Blogger mrs.S said...

Melinda, this is sooo freaking GORGEOUS, girl!!! So I am totally NOT craftsy (take the puter away from me and i become a dork) but I think I may have to try if that's what I'll get. LOL!

And congratulations for being Dani's girl this May! Smoochies, bella!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Raji said...

Wow! I love that kit. Great job Melinda. Congrats for being Dan's girl this month.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Great kit Melinda!! I love the paisley and the colourscheme is yummy!

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that kit, it's beautiful!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home