Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Catching up on LOs

I think this is everything I haven't posted yet...
credits: Naturally Shabby by Robin Cabana at Scrapdish; peach flower by Ashley Olson, blog freebie; yellow flowers from Petal Pushers collection by Dani Brath; scraplifted from LO by Kori Babb in Scrapbook Answers magazine, January 2006, p44; fonts: MA Sexy

At 5 months old, Sarah:
*actively reaching for things
*able to pick up and hold things
*likes rattling toys
*puts everything she holds in her mouth
*hasn't quite figured out the solid food thing yet, but she is getting close
*sleeping through the night (8+ hours)
*doesn't like to nap
*wants your undivided attention
*likes Mama to hold her most of the time, though others are OK too if she is not hungry
*loves playing with her toes
*puts her toes in her mouth
*kicks off her socks
*plays peek-a-boo and laughs when you find her
keywords: baby duck 5 months night owl
credits: Molly by Tania Cordova; Forever in Stitches #1 by Janice Dye-Szucs aka Maya of Scrapbookgraphics
fonts: LB Rhonda

credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps; peas and pea pod from Baby Soft by Heather Douglas; pea picture by me
Fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas Beautiful

credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps; Fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas DW Journal

journaling: The things I find myself saying over and over are those “don’t do such and such” phrases. I feel like a broken record when I have to say “don’t jump on the couch” and “get off of Daddy’s exercise machine” usually with “so that you won’t hurt yourself” as an addendum. I KNOW the kids know not to do these things, but yet they keep on repeating them.... I wish I knew why.
credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps
Fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas Beautiful


Well, that wraps up the mom's advice album. I've got everything printed, now I need to get everything cut out and put together. It was a really fun project. Meredith is doing an ABC album project of some sort next, not sure if I will do that one since I just did the one for Brenna's birthday. Tania and I are thinking about the project to come after that already, but I'm not giving any hints ;)

I'm headed to bed, I think I have a cold coming on. My nose has been itching constantly all day and driving me nuts. I was hoping to get to finishing up the tutorial for the RAKs newsletter, but it didn't happen this afternoon. I did get quite a few things done though- lots of little checkmarks next to things on my to-do list were added. Tomorrow it definately gets done before anything else because the deadline is looming the day after and Correen's going to start cracking her whip!

Oh, and Mark found 2 of the unmatched socks out in the backyard a few minutes ago. now that is one place I would not have looked for them. And coincidentally they are the ones Carissa is wearing in the pic on the Mom's Advice page- I wonder how long they have been out there.... I guess they sort of match in a way- one is purple and the other is white with purple trim on the top edge ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Great LOs! I love the LO of Sarah in the duckie robe - sooooo cute! And the Easter portrait LO is wonderful, too! I love your Mom's Advice LOs as well. I need to send mine off to be printed so I can pick them up and do gift albums.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

so cuteeee! love them all..can't wait to see what you and Tania come up with!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home