Saturday, March 25, 2006

Printing and cutting

I've been working on printing out th pages for Brenna's ABC book this morning. I've been at it for a couple of hours and have only a few pages left to go now. The kids are dying to make some more beaded creations and have been waiting (not so patiently) for me to finish so I can clear the table off and they can do their crafty thing; I did get a picture for the mom's advice album (Robin's go twiddle your thumbs saying) out of the situation. It takes about 5 minutes to print each page. The next step will be to drag out my sticker collection and find a few stickers for each page. Then, stick them in the album, put on page protectors and it will be done. I just hope that my printer cartridge holds out. Once I get it finished I will take some pics and put them up in my photobucket album for you all to see if you want... there are too many to upload at my gallery at RAKscraps.

I discovered when I was looking for a LO for the "O" page that I am missing a LO file. I had done a page with Robin's Playa kit and pictures of Brenna on Long Beach that I loved and I wanted to use that one. All I could find though was the gallery upload version :( The psd file is evidently long gone. Of course I hadn't printed that page yet, so if I ever want to I will have to redo the whole page. That one took me a long time to do too. Oh well. I had another ocean LO that I used for the ABC book, but it just isn't completely what I wanted.

We are going to the Disney on Ice show tonight. I need to call Becky and find out if there are any hints she can give me about what to do; she took her kids Thursday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Can't wait to see the Mom's life photo you took today :D

8:16 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

oh cooolll!!! how was the show? Can't wait to see your album! That sucks about the lost layout...isn't it strange that is always the ones we take a long time to do???

sigh!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home