Tuesday, March 21, 2006

K is for Kite and gloopey glop

K page for Brenna's ABC book
credits: March06 RAKscraps mega kit by Kim Jensen; scraplift of Kite Flying by DebsAngels23 ( http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11761&si=kite&perpage=18 )
fonts: tangerine and technical


Only one more LO page to go, and then a title and end page. The last one is Z- not sure what I want to do with it yet exactly.

In trying to keep Brenna occupied this morning I let Brenna and Carissa play with the playdough. Brenna came over a little while later with the stuff stuck to her fingers and hand and called it 'gloopey glop.' At that point I would say that it was very accurate description of the stuff. Once it had warmed up it became a sticky mess. It was stuck to the table, chair, floor and the bottom of her feet- I even found some between her toes! I'm sure we will be finding green pieces of playdough around the house for a few more days yet.

We need to go to the library and Sam's Club to get some food for tomorrow night's dinner. I didn't go out yesterday at all because of the large snowstorm we had; I don't think it stopped snowing until somewhere around lunch time yesterday. I'm thinking I will put a big roast in the crockpot to cook and that way we don't have to eat at any particular time. Brenna is already having a meltdown, and I would much rather have her take a nap than go out but I don't think I can get everything done before we have to drop off Beth and Carissa at a birthday party if I don't go fairly soon. So, I guess I had better get a move on, huh?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Love the LO! Great use of Kim's kit. I'll have to look back and see what Elizabeth used to call playdough - she called it something different, but I can't remember what.

Oh my gosh!!!!! Could Sarah be any cuter?! (I'm days behind on my blog reading) Love your pictures of her! Wonderful!!!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

Oh I love that layout! What a great photo! We love playdoh around here, but really I spend so much time cleaning it up, LOL!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home