Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mom's Advice Album; Week #2b; Be Careful!

journaling: It’s the same story every year at Kristen’s annual July 4th BBQ, the kids have to go mess with her swinging squirrel while playing in the backyard. You would think they would learn to leave it alone, or at least stay out of its way, after a couple of them have been hit on the head with the 5 lb piece of molded concrete. The knocks on their heads must have affected their long-term memory, because they don’t seem to remember what all the moms have told them.....LEAVE IT ALONE!!
keywords: Mom advice mini album be careful
credits: Good Times by Carrie Stephens, Fishscraps
Fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate and 2Peas DW Journal


I was going to wait and do this quote later, but curiosity to see what pic I could find to go with it just did me in. LOL!
I'm glad I had the opportunity to record the story behind this pic as the kids probably wouldn't know what it was about 30 years from now I have to send a copy of this to two friends too- Kristen, who owns the squirrel, and the other friend whose son is standing beside the tree in morbid fascination along my DS and my sis's DD.

OK- I have to go work on dinner. I'm making pepperoni pizza tonight. Then after dinner I get to make a couple of batches of playdough. I had an epiphany as I was staring at my Green Eggs and Ham avatar and realized they could take a plate of fake green eggs and ham with them to school! the girls are going to do that and Bryce will be the Grinch. I think the girls just want to play with playdough

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Ahhh! What a great idea to send the kids to school with Green Eggs and Ham! Did you take pics? I love your layout :D How do you get the smilies in your post?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home